Welcome to the official website of the FIDES (FROM IP TO BUSINESS: Developing enviroment for start up companies), bilateral project between Slovenia and Croatia within the Operational Programme SI-HR 2007 - 2013. This 2 year project started its activities in April 2011.
Main goals of the project FIDES
• To use potential that is provided by inovative individuals within the regions – a number of prospective students should be included as well;
• To promote entrepreneurship which do not need to be situated near major cities (frequently near capitals) because of the good connections and communication they have within the regions. Besides project promotes the use of potencials that are located within the regions (technology parks for example);
• To improve services of an existing supporting environment (technology parks, development agencies) in the field of intellectual property and other (IP);
• To promote commercialisation activities which is too weak on both sides of border aiming at higher number of young, technology oriented companies and increased cooperation between academia and industry.
Benefits of FIDES project for the involved stakeholders:
• young technological companies: In the year 2012 pilot projects from the IP (intellectual property) field will be selected and financed,
• innovative individuals (innovators, students etc.): individuals will have the oppurtunity to attend and take part in regional free-of-charge workshops, which will be organised by FIDES project partners,
• employees within public support institutions: attending regional free-of-charge workshops with possibility to exchange useful information and know-how from other institutions.